By using the Liquid Mulch you will help save 200 g of crude oil. This is how much crude oil would be needed to do the same job with by using a plastic cover.
This is Liquid Mulch for your indoor house plants. Liquid Mulch has been specially formulated for home use with the latest eco-friendly technology and know-how. Here is out it works:
- Conserves water By using Liquid Mulch you don’t need to water your plants as often or, you can go on vacation longer. 40% less water is lost because the water does not evaporate as much from the soil. Rather it is used by the plant.
- Helps keep your house clean by keeping the soil in the pot Pets, such as cats can topple plants over. Loose soil may fall out when the plant is moved. Liquid Mulch will help keep your house clean by holding the soil together and keeping it from falling out.
- Helps maintain a healthy root system Liquid Mulch helps save you money by reducing the amount of fertilizer the plant needs and it helps the plant keep your home environment beautiful and healthy. It contains natural and beneficial microbes to help the plant use all the nutrients in the soil.
- Is completely bio-degradable Liquid Mulch is made from agricultural products such as corn. It does not contain any plastic or synthetic materials and therefore is completely natural.
- Keeps insects out Many people like keeping their potted plants outside during the summer and then bring the plants inside during the winter. Insects can be brought into the home when the potted plants are brought inside after they were kept outside for as little as an hour. This revolutionary product keeps insects out of the soil while the plant is outside. Therefore, they are not brought into the house.
- Keeps weeds out Similarly, weed seeds can fall into the pot while it is outside. Liquid Mulch helps keep weed seeds from sprouting because it cannot get into the moist soil. This helps keep your plants beautiful.