Frequently Asked Questions About Liquid Mulch
- Can I repot my plant?
- You do not need to remove the product. Simply repot and then re-apply the product
- How long can I keep the product in the bottle?
- Being a natural product containing pro-biotics we do not recommend keeping the product for more than one year
- There is no need to refrigerate the product
- Can I compost the dry film?
- What is Liquid Mulch made of?
- Liquid Mulch is made from all natural ingredients. These include:
- Beneficial plant microbes
- Liquid Mulch will degrade naturally because it is consumed by bacteria in the soil
- Is Liquid Mulch harmful?
- Liquid Mulch is not harmful to people, animals, plants or insects
- Liquid Mulch forms a natural barrier over the soil that keeps insects away from the roots and that keeps water in the soil longer. The result is healthier plants.